The Story of My Life...

Thursday, May 12, 2005

True Stories of a Nymphomaniac

Okay, whoever said that the word "nymphomaniac" was a negative thing was sadly mistaken. It was probably someone who wasn't getting any on a regular basis so those who were, got the short end of the stick...again. Oh well, I don't put much emphasis on the whole language thing unless it keeps me from getting what I want. Yes, I've been known to be a brat...spoiled, even downright pushy but I never, ever, am negative to others unless they truly deserve it because they are being ignorant. First of all, let's get something straight...stupid people know they're stupid...ignorant people don't (look it up, it's all there in your trusty Webster's Dictionary). With that being said, I want to say that I don't think Michael Jackson is guilty...go ahead, throw eggs, look me up, be obtuse, whatever...If anyone of you think that he's guilty, you're part of the collective conscience. Yeah, yeah...it's weird for a guy who is older than me to have young boys sleep in his bed, but...I can't for the life of me seeing a guy who is as smart as Michael Jackson putting himself in a pickle like that. He's STUNTED...and he trusts the little ones to be honest and innocent and all of those adults that have beaten him literally and figuratively have been the ones to fuck him, molest him, and rape him...period. He's not touching any of their body parts, nor is he doing anything illegal. Those parents had the chance to say NOPE...

Okay, I'll stop with my Michael Jackson tirade...now on to the other things that make me smile...ahhhh, and what would that be? My stories...my life, my inside thoughts...especially when I'm in a good mood.

Ran six miles today...and as I ran, I began to think about a person that I only physically met just several months ago. We spent 7 wonderful days together and then met again for another 4...as it turns out, I'm smitten. He's so far away...I'm not ruling out anything but good gawd, I want ACCESS. I flew in from San Francisco...met him at the airport, and from the moment I laid eyes on him, I knew he saw my soul. We met online about 7 years ago...but never met, until that moment. It was an exceptional moment that I will never forget. I felt like I was 16 again. He pressed up against me and gave me a warm, wonderful, unashamed full hug and looked at me as I looked at him, and then we did the whole small talk routine. Rented a convertible and headed to a resort hotel on the West Coast. It took all of about 20 minutes in the room to pull our bodies together, fully clothed, but knowing that we wanted one another. He's very crafty though...didn't make a move, just moved into my space. We ended up prolonging the inevitable by visiting the Pacific ocean, and getting a bite to eat while playfully joking and cutting up with each other. We were truly a mess in public. After returning to the hotel, he jumped in the shower and at that point, I was feeling the warmth and wanted to be near his naked body so I jumped in right after him, yes...with nothing on, surprising him. He smiled and said, "here, let me wash your long blonde hair"...and he did so just like I was the girl in the Breck commercial (laughing). Did we join bodies in the shower? Sure we did...and it was powerful, from behind for me, and he startled me when he pressed my face up against the cold shower tiles and just took what he had been waiting so long for...I was in heaven. The rest of the trip took us to Disney, Universal, and some of the best fun I'd had in a very long time, not to mention the daily continuous dose of sexuality both covert and overt...in public and out of the public view. Decadent to the core, and without a care in the world. It's beautiful to be...and be free with that feeling. You know who you are, and I can't wait to share myself with you again...(smile)

Peace to her people and the power of "O"
Siren

2 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger Moxie said...

Thatz blush...God hates that...your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost and mustnt be used for sexual immorality...Jesus loves you

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger la vie en rose said...

god invented sex ... enjoy it ... he put all those pleasure points ... he is a great dude

 

Post a Comment

<< Home